Python Back-end software engineer on CDI contract for a Monaco-based company, expert in security systems integration. +15 years of existence, 30 members, strong growth, high technology. Flexibility, good atmosphere with exciting challenges. 32-47K € NET!
JobOpportunIT is a French recruitment agency taking care of the best IT profiles. We propose only permanent contracts (CDIs) directly with our customers: software editors, startup, SMEs and large groups. Why choose us?
Our client is an international company, which in just 15 years has risen to the podium of the leaders in the design and integration of high-performance marine and ground-based security systems (control command software, perimeter scans ...).
In connection with several Defense organizations (agencies, universities, industries…), our client offers a highly reliable service running on phones, tablets and (touch) screens. They provide many industries (transport, leisure…) with innovative security solutions, using state of the art technologies both on the software (including embedded in a constrained environment) and hardware side (detection and thermal sensors, cameras).
Their mission? Make the sensors "talk"! While they keep on creating new solutions, their historic applications are continuously updated with the latest and brightest technologies.
Our clients’ management is technologically very challenging on their products and Teams and just as much on the well-being at work! Daily life is organized with great freedom and autonomy. There is no real micro-management since a consistent interview process of candidates allows everyone to trust each other thereafter. They believe that every idea is worth listening to.
The atmosphere is both fun and focused! Teams are multicultural and often meet on Fridays over a beer and eventually for joy events (sport sessions, ski weeks, company meals ...). there has only been 1 departure in 6 years! Premises are spacious with a kitchen area, a shower and a terrace with a view! They will soon move to a greater Monaco office in order to welcome their new members, possibly you!
As a Back-end Developer, you will be supervised by the Lead Dev and the CTO, 2 experts, also very nice! You will have the chance to focus on the core of the products and will take part to the entire software development life cycle (SDLC). We can break down the developments on 2 levels:
- Components allowing interactions and integration of sensors with the system: use of an internal Python framework plus communication protocols
- The intelligence of the system which, through the data collected, launches actions via functions such as tracking a moving vehicle, stabilizing cameras, automatically categorizing vehicles...
Your responsibilities include:
- Realize POC
- Jointly write specifications
- Design software and embedded elements, with a 90% R&D/new features vs 10% maintenance
- Perform unit tests and (continuous) integration, production packaging and deployment
Upon your arrival and depending on your entry skills level, you may start with some bug fix, the development of minor features, Rust migrations, implementation of communication protocols…
You may have to travel a few times abroad.
Our client is looking for a confident and passionate back-end developer to join their team. They value intelligence and attitude over knowledge of a particular technology. They are open to Bac + 2/3 with related personal projects.
The ideal candidate would have around 3 years’ experience, yet not a blocking standard depending on the candidate’s motivation.
Expected technical skills:
- Asynchronous programming (asyncio)
- Comfortable in Linux environments (server, embedded systems), Shell, Bash, SSH
- GIT or similar distributed version control software, unit tests automation
- Python 2 and 3 (dev expertise)
- Serial Interfaces
- Sockets/Networking: communication protocols, Api REST…
Welcome technical skills:
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Packer…
- Electronics and embedded systems
- Machine Learning
- Mobile development
- Video Processing: Gstreamer, Janus, WebRTC
Fluency in English is essential, given the cultural diversity of clients and collaborators.
Expected qualities: highly motivated, autonomous, proactive, friendly, stress-resistant
Salary range NET 32-47K €. Discretionary twelve-monthly bonus: about 1 month's salary. 39h Monegasque CDI. 30 CPs.
Benefits: Monegasque Social Security, Restaurant coupons (10 € - 50/50%) or 5 € meal basket. CE under discussion ...
occasional remote work. Typical routine: 9h00/9h30 -> 18h30/19h00.
Our client requests a CV and a short motivation letter in which you will highlight your ideal work, your motivation for this position and your experience in relation to the above expectations.
After our review and sending, with your agreement, of your CV and motivation letter to our client, you go ahead and negotiate directly with him. Their steps are as follows:
- A phone interview (technical and HR-motivation) of about 1 hour with the lead dev and another dev collaborator
- 1 half-day interview with technical tests, followed by an exchange over a drink with the whole team
- A contract offer
Ci-dessous, 3 photos des locaux de l'entreprise.