Gerente de Proyectos y Consultoría - Bilingüe Español/Inglés engaged in driving clients on the delivery of cloud & SaaS business transformation programmes. Extensive travel to LATAM Countries & a start-up attitude. Salary up to 60 k€.
Reporting to the CEO, the Projects and Consulting Manager will join a team of transformation consultants and Project Managers engaged in driving clients on the delivery of Cloud and SaaS Business Transformation programmes. You will provide a key link between strategy and delivery; having established yourself as a trusted advisor at a senior client level. You will also own a number of key client and vendor relationships, managing a close partner eco-system. During large strategic engagements, you will be responsible for direct client and consulting engagement. Must have European Work Permit as well as living in the Nice, France area to be local to offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own technology vendor relationships
- Oversee global programs
- Strategic client engagement
- Client preparation, readiness and engagement
- Workshop facilitation
- Business case and Strategy development
- Report preparation, review and publication
- Technology migration planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
As the Project and Consulting Manager, you will ideally come from a business and technology background having been involved in business and technology-focused building of solutions and their delivery for over 5 years; You will ideally display:
- An analytical nature with the ability to solve business issues
- Experience at leading a consulting team and with direct consulting, business analysis and process mapping skills that include c-level facilitation and business case development.
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self- motivation to train and achieve recognised industry standards
- Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships
- Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors
- Cloud and SaaS Transformation experience
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% at times and work in other locations.
As a candidate, you will be educated to degree level in a business, technical or computing/IT discipline. You should have knowledge of such project management practices & methodologies as Prince2, Agile or APM. Ideally, you will have proven experience of delivering business transformation, cloud computing or IT business change projects internally and/or in a customer-facing or consulting environment. Fluent in English and Spanish are mandatory.
Range of 40-60k€, depending on experience, projects and profile.
Full-time contract "contrat à durée indéterminée" (CDI)).
successful candidates will have a company equity option.
advantages: company mutual insurance.
- JobOpportunIT builds sufficient confidence in your candidature for the role
- you will be notified of our intention to present yourself to the hiring company.
- IF the hiring company sees and understands the appropriate fit,
- JobOpportunIT will present the hiring company to you
- and organise meetings between you.
- JobOpportunIT will be there (in the background) going forward
Ci-dessous, 3 photos des locaux de l'entreprise.