Senior Consultant, preferably PMP certified or equivalent, to engage in driving clients on the delivery of cloud and SaaS business transformation programmes. Extensive travel to within Europe and a start-up attitude. Salary up to 60 k€
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Consultant will join a team of transformation consultants and Project Managers engaged in driving clients on the delivery of Cloud and SaaS Business Transformation programmes. You will provide a key link between strategy and delivery; having established yourself as a trusted advisor at a senior client level. You will also own a number of key client and vendor relationships, managing a close partner eco-system. During large strategic engagements, you will be responsible for direct client and consulting engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own technology vendor relationships
- Oversee global programs
- Strategic client engagement
- Client preparation, readiness and engagement
- Workshop facilitation
- Business case and Strategy development
- Report preparation, review and publication
- Technology migration planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
As the Project and Consulting Manager, you will ideally come from a business and technology background having been involved in business and technology-focused building of solutions and their delivery for over 5 years; You will ideally display:
- An analytical nature with the ability to solve business issues
- Experience at leading a consulting team and with direct consulting, business analysis and process mapping skills that include c-level facilitation and business case development.
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self- motivation to train and achieve recognised industry standards
- Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships
- Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors
- Cloud and SaaS Transformation experience
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% at times and work in other locations.
As a candidate, you will be educated to degree level in a business, technical or computing/IT discipline. You should have knowledge of such project management practices & methodologies as Prince2, Agile or APM. Ideally, you will have proven experience of delivering business transformation, cloud computing or IT business change projects internally and/or in a customer-facing or consulting environment. Fluent in English and Spanish are mandatory.
Range of 40-60k€, depending on experience, projects and profile.
Full-time contract "contrat à durée indéterminée" (CDI)).
successful candidates will have a company equity option.
advantages: company mutual insurance.
- JobOpportunIT builds sufficient confidence in your candidature for the role
- you will be notified of our intention to present yourself to the hiring company.
- IF the hiring company sees and understands the appropriate fit,
- JobOpportunIT will present the hiring company to you
- and organise meetings between you.
- JobOpportunIT will be there (in the background) going forward